Making glaciers stick to the bedrock would, at first glance, seem to be a
great way to rebuild ice caps/sheets. If flow from eg PIG could be
blocked/slowed, that would have a significant effect on the ice above. A
potentially risk is of catastrophic failure - if a CO2 based glacier
suddenly snaps off, will it rebind - or will it just dump the whole ice
sheet into the ocean?