Luke, you should also be aware of criticisms of short term CDR climate
intervention, eg by Höglund. He explained his arguments to Reviewer 2
https://open.spotify.com/episode/792ZqIXDuqTOVdoJE3ZNyu?si=mTUC3aQdS_yJqISL7H0rXw

He strongly criticises vertical stacking, arguing that short term
interventions are useless or harmful unless sustained.

There is a substantial literature on termination shock, which raises
similar issues re SRM

Due to the cancel culture and unchecked bullying in academia, I do not
express any opinions in public, outside of the published literature.
However, you may be interested in 2 papers I wrote on private and state
customers for commercial SRM, which I will naturally refrain from
summarising.

Licence to chill (private buyers)
https://www.academia.edu/23166474/Licence_to_chill_Building_a_legitimate_authorisation_process_for_commercial_SRM_operations

State Commissioning of Solar Radiation Management Geoengineering
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/21550085.2020.1848176

Andrew Lockley