Thanks Herb!  Now let’s see if we can get it through peer review and “real” publication!
Best,
Ron

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2023, at 1:53 PM, H simmens <hsimm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Ron,

I know that I speak for many in acknowledging and commending your leadership in both conceiving of this critically important paper and working doggedly with the multiple co-authors over the past year or so to reach this milestone.

Thank you!

Herb

Herb Simmens
Author of A Climate Vocabulary of the Future
“A SciencePoem and an Inspiration.” Kim Stanley Robinson
@herbsimmens
HerbSimmens.com