Dear all,

This is a reminder for interested scientists and Ph.D. students to apply to
attend the Gordon Research Conference (GRC) and Seminar (GRS) on Climate
Engineering, which is taking place in *Italy on February 17-18, 18-23, 2024*,
under:
https://www.grc.org/climate-engineering-conference/2024/
https://www.grc.org/climate-engineering-grs-conference/2024/

This GRS and GRC will be an excellent opportunity to learn about all the
physical science aspects of solar radiation management. The GRS will allow
early career researchers to engage with their peers more directly before
joining the larger GRC. We have excellent speakers, and all other
participants will present posters of their work related to the topic.

We will have some funding support for Early Career scientists, including
those from underrepresented countries. Please let us know if you need
funding support for our consideration, and we will give priority to those
who apply before *Nov 15, 2023.*

We encourage applications now because registrations are already open, and
preferred room choices may run out. Also, we encourage scientists who will
need visas for Italy to start the process as soon as possible.

Please forward this email to everyone you think is interested.

Simone, Sarah, Walker, Jyoti, Lili and Micheal