(source redacted for security reasons)

Considering how Silver Lining likes to share how concerned they are with
the governance of SRM
https://twitter.com/SilverLiningNGO/status/1764788454037028916, this group
might be interested to know that a new private meeting of the Silver Lining
science groups happened today after a hiatus.
In what was otherwise a pretty nondescript meeting with many absences of
teams that are trying to distance themselves from Silver Linings, one of
the remaining science PIs supported by Silver Lining (Alan Robock) mustered
the courage to ask for any kind of information or comments from Silver
Lining leadership about the shocking allegations such as the source and the
use of funding and was immediately stonewalled by leadership, in particular
the new Research Director Jean-Francois Lamarque, fresh out of a McKinsey
job.

Apparently, the transparent in the "Rigorous, transparent, and globally
inclusive research" that Silver Lining seems to believe in does not apply
to divulging either their funding sources nor the reasons behind the very
high salaries of their executive members.
This is, obviously, of particular concern for a field that is under
scrutiny from multiple sources, and perhaps the community should consider
how much influence such an organization should have or appear to have.