Sabine Hossenfelder, a theoretical physicist and youtube commentator,
summarizes two recent papers on climate engineering for the public. She has
about 1.17 million subscribers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZiEcx0F_CM

"Climate engineering is the cheapest way to get us out of this unfolding
climate disaster, but how do we do it? Two new papers have recently been
released - one discussing the need to start stratospheric aerosol injections
soon and the other introducing a new method of climate engineering. What are
the pros and cons of stratospheric aerosol injections? What is this new method?
Let’s have a look. Paper 1: https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.c... Paper 2:
https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/s…

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2023GL106132

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.adk0593

Then to she advocates for “nature restoration” which apparently is a safer
alternative to considering climate geoengineering. I’m disappointed.