Not all operations are 2D, just 99% of them. Some of the overlay ops try to compute "correct" derived Z-values.

On Jan 12, 2009, at 10:04 AM, Sean Gillies wrote:

So, the dimension argument in GEOSCoordSeq_create is ignored unless the active sequence implementation takes dimensions other than 3?

Why is GEOS's default sequence 3D when all operations are 2D?

Sean