Moving from geoserver to geotools implies

1) changing the license statement in all java files
  (btw, I have a lot of xml files for testing. I will put them in a zip file
before committing.
   Is it necessary to copy the licence into each  xml test file. Then I will
get nervous)
2) changing the package name
3) moving the documentation from the geoserver to the geotools wiki. I have
no idea how to do that in a fast way.

Another question:

Since I had to fix a bug in the sun xacml implementation and I will have to
do some improvements (e. g. multivalued attributes)
I took again a look at the license.

http://sunxacml.sourceforge.net/license.txt

I think there are 3 possibilities

1) I am working on the SUN code and produce my own sun-xacml.jar, asking you
or Justin to put it on a repository server (do not know how many times)
2) Integrate the source code into my GeoXACML  source tree (restructuring it
for a mvn build and commiting as usual).
3) Doing 2) and after the code is stable remove it and doing 1)

Possibility 2) Is of course the easiest way, but what is the best for the
project and what are we allowed to do ?

christian