I am not sure at the moment where to place the different components of
GeoXACML

1) Policy Decision Point
This component handles xml stuff and authorization decisions, I think
geotools would be the right place.
The component could be used universally (like the gml stuff)

2) Policy Enforcment Point
I would put  the base classes also into geotools, doing a special
implementation in geoserver

3) Policy Administration Point
This is an application for the admin, if we do that, I think geoserver is
the right place

I assume that we will need a role based authorization, so we need
additionally

 http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/cd-xacml-rbac-profile-01.pdf

which in turn I would place into geotools

opinions ?