Hi,
over one week ago I posted a request to review/vote GSIP 34 (roadmap)
and so far nobody has answered.

"We don't need  roadmap" or" "The GSIP is ill conceived" are valid
answers. No answer at all is not valid.
I remind you the PSC can be disbanded if not working. From GSIP 0
(http://geoserver.org/display/GEOSDOC/0+Project+Steering+Committee)

"If there are no suitable replacements, the PSC can decide to go down in
number. If the number of active PSC members drops below 5, however, then
TOPP reserves the right to take back active control of the project or to
pass it on to an organization that will effectively steer it. We
sincerely hope that will never happen, but want a policy in place so
that we avoid a zombie project, forcing someone else to eventually fork
GeoServer or some such."

and also:

"If you find you cannot make meetings for a month or two, by all means
step aside. Thank you so much for your time, if you want to groom a
successor and then nominate them that is cool, but the nomination
process still applies.

If we do not hear from you for two months we will assume you lost, send
out a search party and nominate your replacement.

That is to say, status on PSC is lost if not active at all in a two
month period of time. Of course you can come back on to the PSC if you
become active again, but a new nomination procedure will be needed. "

If nobody is interested in GSIP 34 I'll just remove the page, no big deal.
If, on the other side, the current members of the PSC have no interest
or time to steer the project, then we have a serious problem.

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime