christian.muel...@nvoe.at ha scritto:
> I created a blob entry  in the  geotools blob and in the geoserver blob.
>
> Please review and fell free to correct the drafts, I am not a native
> speaker :-)

I just made two little corrections in the case of GeoServer and GeoTools.

Past that I believe it would be nice to have a little introduction
to the topic, not sure users are much familiar with imagemosaic-jdbc
to start with

If you feel like expanding a bit the blog, I'd add two/three lines
introduction to what imagemosaic-jdbc can do, point to the
existing tutorial, and then explain what the new extensions allow
that was not possible to do before.

Cheers
Andrea

--