I claim innocence - I think it was Andrea and Jim. At least it was before my
time :-)

I think that the "only go to CITE tests during the release cycle" is the
problem - we want help with the release cycle and CITE tests being hidden are
standing in the way.

As for the other point; we could support the person running the cite tests on
IRC / Skype / Email as they make the release and find trouble.

Jody