Hi,

Thanks for the support so far.

I've cleaned up the modifications and removed all modifications to
JTS. It appeared they weren't really necessary.
I've added Hints to PostGISDialect.java to be able to switch between
2D and 3D. This could look something like this:

        int dims = 2; // default

        if (gatt.getUserData().get(Hints.FEATURE_2D) != null) {
                dims = 2;
        }
        else if(gatt.getUserData().get(Hints.COORDINATE_DIMENSION) != null) {
            dims = ((Number)
gatt.getUserData().get(Hints.COORDINATE_DIMENSION)).intValue();
        }

---> Question: Were to set those hints so it will be picked up by
PostGISDialect.

GML 3.1 seems to work ok now. GML 3.2 gives some problems because the
LocationPropertyType.getProperty in GetPropertyExecuter
never seems to return a child:

child = complex.getProperty(parent, name);
parent = Point
name = AbstractGeometry, LocationString, ... (not sure which one
should fit here)

Any idea on this?

Thanks,

Sjoerd