Hi people....i were out of office all friday. Just today i was able to check mails. We should remove that, but we also need to define where to place binaries (inside jars, or in a repository, or..dont know. You would determine which is your preference on that).

Jar files for specific OS on a maven repository sounds good

so...let me know and we will proceed with that.
regards

jose

Justin Deoliveira escribió:
I tried to send him a private email but i have yet to hear back. So let's roll back the commit for now. Or at least remove all the binary libs.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Andrea Aime <andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it <mailto:andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it>> wrote:

http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/developer/policies/comitting.html#commit-guidelines

    > Please add anything you deem appropriate.

    Thank you!
    It seem Jose still haven't removed those files, nor he replied
    this mail.

    Anybody has his mail?
    Shall we just go ahead and remove the files? However if Jose puts
    the back
    the situation will get even worse for git users (as you get that
    commit, like
    it or not, since git downloads history, not just current status).

    I looked around to see if there is any way to impose a hard file size
    limit on commits,
    but found none... that would have been the best solution.

    Cheers
    Andrea

    Ing. Andrea Aime
    GeoSolutions S.A.S.