Thanks for that fix Gabriel. I am looking at getting it going now on our
test server. And sorry if I came across too strong there, I really do
appreciate your efforts and also that support needs to be paid for. We
are stuck with SDE for moment (though connectivity improvements from
arcMap to POSTGIS in 10 might change that) but we are also stuck with
SDE 9.3. Windows7  + Novell + arcMap10 is a terrible combination but
rare enough that fixes are glacially slow and we cant move SDE to 10
till everyone is off arcMap9.3.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in error
please destroy and immediately notify us. Do not copy or disclose the contents.