Hi,

We are using Oracle JNDI datastore and having issues with lots of user-aborted
WFS/WMS Requests.
It seems like when users often request big datasets and then abort it manually
(becaus it takes too long) and then request again (many times) our
geoserver/tomcat instances run into:
"java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to obtain connection: Cannot get a
connection, pool error Timeout waiting for idle object".
We think when the user abortes the request the result-set in geoserver is still
being processed and won't release the db-connection until finished...
Unfortunately,connection pool setting removeAbandoned="true" does not prevent
us from this issue.
Does anybody have a suggestion to overcome this problem? Thx!

Cheers Rudi