I am rounding up changes for the developers guide and would like to refresh
our PSC list.

Our developers guide currently considers PSC members inactive if we have
not heard from them in two months
<http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/developer/policies/psc.html>.
Extending that out to six months, we have had the following GSIP proposals:

* GSIP 120 <https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/GSIP-120> - if this
is done it should be marked completed now?
* GSIP 126
<https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/GSIP-126---Runtime-ProcessParameterIO-creation>
-
very low feedback, marked it as completed
* GSIP 123
<https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/GSIP-123-WPS-input-and-execution-limits>
-
marked as completed

Revised PSC list of ...

   - *Alessio Fabiani*
   - *Andrea Aime*
   - *Ben Caradoc-Davies*
   - *Christian Mueller*
   - *Jody Garnett*
   - *Jukka Rahkonen*
   - *Phil Scadden*
   - *Simone Giannecchini*

I will also update the text to thank prior PSC members, although assembling
a complete list would take a bit longer.

   - Justin Deoliveira
   - Gabriel Roldan
   - Chris Holmes (Chair)

--