On 02/10/15 05:30, Stefano Costa wrote:
> I took a first shot at this, here is the PR:
> https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/pull/1246

Thanks. I have reported some problems building that branch on the PR. I
have not yet reviewed the substantive content but hope to do so when I
have time.

> I followed your suggestion, but used AttributeType.getSuper() to walk the
> type hierarchy instead of inspecting XSD types, as it felt easier to code:
> it seems to be working ok, do you see any drawbacks in this approach?

Your approach is much better than my suggestion! What was I thinking?

> I added two test classes extending GeoServerWicketTestSupport to
> gs-app-schema-test.

As mentioned on the PR, I still see a unit test failure in Maven even
with some pom fixes.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <b...@transient.nz>