On 17-01-03 10:30 AM, Kevin Smith wrote:
> I agree both that "opaque container" is a bit ugly and potentially
> confusing and that "basemap" is too specific.  Maybe a "flat group"?

Jody and I just talked this over and I withdraw "flat group". My new
suggestion is "Restricted Single" which isn't great but is consistent
with "single" meaning it does not show it's children while "trees" do.
Jody likes "Container" which again avoids "tree" although I dislike that
it is inconsistent with how "container" is used in "Container Tree"
because a container tree is not a named layer.

--
Kevin Michael Smith
<smit...@draconic.ca>