Justin,

Related question, do you by any chance remember why you made a "reload synchroniser" and made it the default instead of "event synchroniser" which is much more efficient and generates far less traffic. Furthermore, I found that if you generate a whole lot of events after each other (causing reloads in all the other nodes) there is a chance at some point you will get a deadlock in the cache and your node becomes malfunctioning. The issue is however very hard to replicate or to debug.

Regards

Niels