Hi Jody,
please see my answers bellow:
On Wed, 2019-08-21 at 10:55 -0700, Jody Garnett wrote:
> This is similar to the setting for an individual layer eh? Just want
> to ensure the idea is presented in the UI consistently across layers
> and layer groups.
yup.
> > For your two options, why not just added to PublishedInfo? That is why the
> > class was introduced to provide a home for things common to Layer and
> > LayerGroup...
That was our initial goal, then we realized that enabled and advertised
options are available in both ResourceInfo, LayerInfo and
LayerGroupInfo, hence we decided to normalize and add it on catalog
info.
Although I'm ok in putting this in PublishInfo, I would like to add
that IMHO it kind of makes sense for a catalog GeoServer object to be
marked as enabled or advertised, hence CatalogInfo interface :)
Thank you for the feedback,
Nuno Oliveira

http://www.geo-solutions.it> >
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

> > Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati
> > personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla
> > protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni
> > circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto,
> > gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza
> > è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo
> > scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è
> > tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita.
> > Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.
> >
> > This email is intended only for the person or entity to
> > which it is addressed and may contain information that
> > is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
> > disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European
> > Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or
> > use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone
> > other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
> > have received this email by mistake, please notify
> > us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

Regards,
Nuno Oliveira
==