HI Paul,

Out of curiosity, I tested version 2.15.3 locally, and you're right, the backport didn't work.

What is missing is this commit: https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/commit/5e354faeddc8a42a992aa3f15adc589da9625da5#diff-92d3f980cce070ba9b6fe6b76e2f8fd6

Kind Regards

Niels

On 01/10/2019 10:49, Paul Wittle wrote:

    On 30/09/2019 12:00, Paul Wittle wrote:

        Hi,

        So if you take your statement from

https://ontwikkel.dov.vlaanderen.be/geoserver/ows?service=wms&version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities
        and compare with ours from

https://wms.test.geowessex.com/ows?service=wms&version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities
        I think you should quickly spot the :443’s.

        You can see the version we are running at
        https://wms.test.geowessex.com/web
        <https://wms.test.geowessex.com/web>

        I’ve no idea why it didn’t work but I guess I’d better
        investigate some sort of caching issue. We use Windows via all
        sorts of enterprise ICT applications so many something is just
        returning an old cached copy but other than that I’ve no idea
        why it is not working. As you say; it looks fine you your one.

        Oh well, thanks again for the fix; I’m sure I’ll let mine to
        work at some point.

        Cheers,

        Paul