Thanks for the discussion:

   - Voting remains open for *10 days*, or until all PSC members have cast
   their vote. When reaching 10 days any remaining votes are assumed to be +0.

I have updated the motion text above to 10 days (sorry I made a mess of it
initially).

Voting stands at:

   - Alessio Fabiani
   - Andrea Aime +1
   - Ian Turton
   - Jody Garnett +1
   - Jukka Rahkonen +1
   - Kevin Smith
   - Nuno Oliveira +1
   - Simone Giannecchini +1
   - Torben Barsballe

Please note this change removes the requirement for a 50% quorum by design
(so we can remove that sentence
<https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/developer/policies/gsip.html#voting-on-a-gsip>
also).
<https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/developer/policies/gsip.html#voting-on-a-gsip>