+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: peter.rushfo...@gmail.com <peter.rushfo...@gmail.com>
Lähetetty: perjantai 19. helmikuuta 2021 15.43
Vastaanottaja: geoserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Aihe: [Geoserver-devel] GSIP 200 Promote MapML to extension

Hi,

It was suggested that in order to get this module tested on a nightly basis, it
might be worthwhile doing the work to promote it to an extension.

Now I'm willing to do the work, with a little bit of guidance, so I wrote up a
GSIP about it over here: https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/GSIP-200

We recently committed some tests and bug fixes, Javadoc formatting and
viewer/preview improvements, which although they aren't complete (73% coverage,
49% branch coverage), I intend to improve them as the functionality of the
module improves.

Please consider this request and vote on it, if you think it ready for that,
and send any feedback to me.

Thank you.
Pete Rushforth