Overall, the Proposal is a good one, and I think a positive improvement to
the homepage. So a +1 from me.

I do have some small feedback on the v2 layout examples:

   - "Change Your Virtual Service" - Rather than a drop-down, I think this
   should be a modal window; A drop-down doesn't serve users with dozens of
   workspaces especially well. (Looking at the feedback section of the
   proposal, I suppose the suggested searchable drop-down would also work)
   - I see WPS mentioned in the proposal, but no examples in the layout.
   Might be nice to have one, but not really important.
   - I quite like the block layout of the services within each section

Cheers,
Torben