The job is complete and the artifacts are here
https://build.geoserver.org/view/release/job/geoserver-release/ws/distribution/2.20.0/
which
is where geoserver-release-publish expects it.

They do not show up under the lastSuccessfulBuild artifacts link you
provided earlier (probably because they were created by a subsequent job).
--
Jody Garnett