Yep, I think Juan figured out how to copy a link to the latestRelase folder
also, but the priority is getting this staged for the publish job.

This reminds me that release notes are no longer available for public
viewing, can we change our release procedure to copy the release notes (it
generates markdown now) and attach to the github tag? I was able to confirm
directly with Atiasian that a public link to release notes is no longer
available (grrr!). The website template for 2.20.x series would need to
change also.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 8:49 AM Andrea Aime <
andrea.a...@geosolutionsgroup.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 4:45 PM Jody Garnett <jody.garn...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The job is complete and the artifacts are here
>> https://build.geoserver.org/view/release/job/geoserver-release/ws/distribution/2.20.0/
>>  which
>> is where geoserver-release-publish expects it.
>>

> I'm asked to login in order to open that page... not much "artifact
> testing" friendly :-D
>
> Cheers
> Andrea
>
> ==
>
> GeoServer Professional Services from the experts!
>
> Visit http://bit.ly/gs-services-us for more information.
> ==
>
> Ing. Andrea Aime
> @geowolf
> Technical Lead
>
> GeoSolutions Group
> phone: +39 0584 962313
>
> fax:     +39 0584 1660272
>
> mob:   +39  333 8128928
>
> https://www.geosolutionsgroup.com/
>
> http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

> Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE
> 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si
> precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo
> contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è
> riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il
> messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra
> operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.
>
> This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
> addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
> otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by
> European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this
> e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended
> recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please
> notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail

Jody Garnett