Good Morning Jody,
I am not too inclined on having the gpkg output jump from community to core
for WMS and WFS.
The process we have in place is there to exactly  prevent something like
this from happening because "someone needs it urgently".
I mean, have you been using them in production enough to be confident with
them? Do you already have a sizable number of clients using the extensions
so we can trust them? I guess not given what you said above...

For the moment my vote is a -1 on this, but I am happy to hear your
thoughts on my points above.

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Visit http://bit.ly/gs-services for more information.
==
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo
Founder/Director GeoSolutions Italy
President GeoSolutions USA

phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39  333 8128928

http://www.geosolutionsgroup.com
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by
European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please
notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.