>    Updated the home page to talk about space
>    -
>
>       feedback: can the donate button be bigger? Yes but we prefer to
>       sponsor osgeo via github (no overhead).
>       -
>
>       https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Sponsor for details on
>       how to sponsor OSGeo
>       -
>
>       Should we list sponsors? Add to the wiki by year, list 2022
>       sponsors on the homepage

http://geoserver.org
- Updated the home page with additional buttons (including a mailto link
for osgeo I would like people to test)

https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Sponsor
- listing 2022 sponsors

>    -
>
>    action: aaime: this is complicated enough to need a maintenance page
>    to setup a plan, reach out to other groups, and sponsors.
>
> https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Upgrade-H2-1.x-to-2.x
- andrea I started a draft page for you based on the meeting notes

Things to look out for:

>    -
>
>    Handling of GWC commons logging (should be okay to delegate to
>    whatever)
>    -
>
>    Handling of GeoTools wrapper (should have options for different
>    clients)
>    -
>
>    Does the library have good support for cloud services (Azure, AWS,
>    etc…)
>    -
>
>       Azure:
>
> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/developer/java/sdk/logging-overview
>
>       -
>
>       Google Cloud: https://cloud.google.com/logging/docs/setup/java
>       (Logback or  java.util.logging)
>       -
>
>       aws: found some evidence of their SDK using commons-logging
>       -
>
>    Upgrading existing logging level (even just mapping filenames to
>    appropriate new configuration should be fine). Most folks treat the options
>    as an enumeration rather than filenames.
>    -
>
>    The GeoServer logging initialization and user interface will need an
>    update
>

> action: make news item request sponsorship and proposals for 2 weeks, and
> decide next meeting

http://geoserver.org/behind%20the%20scenes/2022/01/20/log4j-upgrade.html
- news item, actually published it yesterday but it did not show up
- Apparently we cannot make news items for the future and expect them to
show up, the website only builds once when we push up a change.