Hi Jody,

You are guessing well: it is all about the Chinese language : for weblate
it is the same language defined twice so it cannot cope with it.

I have to check how weblate can work with having one of the languages in
UTF-8 whereas the other ones are in ISO-8859-1 : I fear that it will mean
to have two components side by side.

 For your last point, it seems to work well for ages: Romanian is mixing
both characters encoding whereas Japanese and Korean are totally with
unicode characters inside a ISO-8859-1 encoded file.

Alexandre

Alexandre Gacon