Hi list,

I am trying to publish an Oracle table (using NG datastore) which is in
schema WEGEN (so full name of my table is
WEGEN.  SPOORWEGEN_TREINSTATIONS), however I am trying to access the table
through an Oracle user which has sufficient rights to read the table (the
user is called RWS_LEZEN).

This setup does not seem to work in Geoserver 2.0.2? Am I missing something?

It can find the actual table, but when trying to publish it I get an
exception:

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Error looking up primary key
        at
org.geotools.jdbc.JDBCDataStore.getPrimaryKey(JDBCDataStore.java:825)
        at
org.geotools.jdbc.JDBCFeatureSource.<init>(JDBCFeatureSource.java:76)
        at
org.geotools.jdbc.JDBCDataStore.createFeatureSource(JDBCDataStore.java:709)
        at
org.geotools.data.store.ContentDataStore.getFeatureSource(ContentDataStore.java:383)
        at
org.geotools.data.store.ContentDataStore.getFeatureSource(ContentDataStore.java:348)
        at
org.geotools.data.store.ContentDataStore.getFeatureSource(ContentDataStore.java:647)
        at
org.geoserver.catalog.CatalogBuilder.buildFeatureType(CatalogBuilder.java:324)
        at
org.geoserver.web.data.layer.NewLayerPage.buildLayerInfo(NewLayerPage.java:198)
        ... 71 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:331)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:288)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:743)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CStatement.doOall8(T4CStatement.java:207)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CStatement.executeForRows(T4CStatement.java:946)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1168)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeUpdateInternal(OracleStatement.java:1614)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeUpdate(OracleStatement.java:1579)
        at
oracle.jdbc.OracleDatabaseMetaData.getIndexInfo(OracleDatabaseMetaData.java:3485)
        at
org.geotools.jdbc.HeuristicPrimaryKeyFinder.getPrimaryKey(HeuristicPrimaryKeyFinder.java:65)
        at
org.geotools.jdbc.CompositePrimaryKeyFinder.getPrimaryKey(CompositePrimaryKeyFinder.java:42)
        at
org.geotools.jdbc.JDBCDataStore.getPrimaryKey(JDBCDataStore.java:813)
        ... 78 more

TIA.

Best regards,
Bart