Hi,

I have just moved a project from my test server to the company server. Ever
since I installed Geoserver I have not been able to get any vector features
through the wfs service.
Today I  looked in firebug and found this under network > XML...

<ows:exceptionreport version="1.0.0"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ows
http://192.168.20.35:8080/geoserver/schemas/ows/1.0.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd";
xmlns:ows="http://www.opengis.net/ows";>
  <ows:exception exceptionCode="InvalidParameterValue" locator="service">
    <ows:exceptiontext>No service: ( ows )</ows:exceptiontext>
  </ows:exception>
</ows:exceptionreport>

No Service?????

Did I forget something?  The Server works fine with wms. It is actually a
virtual server on our network. I know the code works because it still works on
the test server.

Would anyone have any idea what I should do or try??

Yours,

Robert