-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: Robert Buckley [mailto:robertdbuck...@yahoo.com]
Lähetetty: ti 21.9.2010 20:44
Vastaanottaja: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Aihe: [Geoserver-users] ows "no service"

var layer_wea = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("Windenergieanlagen", {
                styleMap: new OpenLayers.StyleMap({
                    "default": new
OpenLayers.Style(OpenLayers.Util.applyDefaults({
                        externalGraphic: "../images/WEA.png",
                        pointRadius:10,
                        graphicOpacity:1
                       },
                       OpenLayers.Feature.Vector.style["default"])),
                       "select": new
OpenLayers.Style(OpenLayers.Util.applyDefaults({
                        externalGraphic: "../images/WEA.png",
                        pointRadius:18,
                        graphicOpacity:1
                    }, OpenLayers.Feature.Vector.style["select"]))
                }),
                strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.Fixed()],
                protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
                url: "/geoserver/ows",
                version: "1.1.0",
                featureType: "WEA_wgs84",