On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 5:20 AM, Armisael <armisael.si...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, it seems that I have to insert the dt0 file in order to create the
> store, and it works!
> Not, the point is that I have 414 dt0 files! Do I really have to
> create a store for each of them?
> Do you know if there is something more appropriate for this task? Or
> at least if there is an automatic way to do it?

Many files. Are they tiles of the same seamless data set?
If so, put all of them in the same directory and point the image mosaic plugin
to it.
Otherwise you can use the REST config extension and create a script to import
them all with your preferred scripting language

Senior Software Engineer

55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy

phone: +39 0584962313