Ok, solved this issue. I had forgot to put the correct schemaUri in targettypes
of  Building mapping file.
/Lukas

Från: Lukas Johansson [mailto:lukas.johans...@decerno.se]
Skickat: den 21 mars 2011 09:45
Till: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Ämne: [Geoserver-users] Problem with appschema and CityGML

I'm having trouble setting up GeoServer application Schema plugin to serve a
subset of CityGML.
The data is  stored in a Oracle Spatial database (3DCityDB schema) and I've
managed to publish feature types for core:CityModel and core:_CityObject.
Whenever I try to create a mapping file for Building I get this error:

No top level element found in schemas:
{http://www.opengis.net/citygml/1.0}Building

The reason to why I mapped core:_CityObject is because  Building inherits from
core:_Site which in turn inherits from core:CityObject. When I use _CityObject
instead of building it works and I can map the feature as I want. It does
however get encoded into _CityObject and I need it to be encoded as Building.

I tried tons' of configurations but none seems to work for me. Included in this
email is the mappingfile for CityModel, Building and _CityObject

Any help whatsoever would be deeply appreciated as I banged my head for weeks
now while reading the manual back and forth.

Thank you!
Lukas
Lukas Johansson
Civilingenjör