Thank you for your answer. I will try this as soon as a get the time.

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Ben Caradoc-Davies [mailto:ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au]
Skickat: den 31 mars 2011 08:06
Till: Lukas Johansson
Kopia: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Ämne: Re: SV: [Geoserver-users] Problem with appschema and CityGML

"Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException at
org.geotools.xml.Configuration.allDependencies(Configuration.java:355)"

Lucas, this is a "should never happen" error in the underlying GeoTools
dependency graph analysis (used to collect the XML bindings). I can only
speculate that this means that there is something wrong with your schemas.

What happens if you leave out cityGMLBase.xsd (as it is imported by
building.xsd?) I think you shoudl have just the schemaUri for building.xml

I recommend that you go back to using your geometry as a property of a
feature type (such as Building). You are likely to have significant
problems trying to use a geometry as a top-level feature type because
GeoServer treats geometries as an atomic simple type (so spatial
operations can be performed on it).

In general, GeoServer app-schema supports (something like) OGC SF1
(simple features profile level one), which corresponds to most people's
idea of complex features, but does not allow user-defined geometry types.

Please try mapping a Building type, with a <targetAttribute> for
lod2MultiSurface mapped to your SURFACE_GEOMETRY. This should work. I do
not see such a mapping in your original Building.xml . Use just one
schemaUri (building.xml).

I would be quite pleased if you can get app-schema working with CityGML,
as CityGML is one of the older complex-feature GML application schemas
and is in GeoServer's original domain (urban planning; there is mention
of Vision for New York in the code base).

I think you are close to success. Please try my
Building/lod2MultiSurface suggestion!

Kind regards,
Ben.