I had exact this problem with another user yesterday.

Please check your <geoserver_install_dir>WEB-INF/lib directory.
You must find two jar files

feature-pregeneralized*.jar
gt-feature-pregeneralized*.jar

Use a zip or jar utility to list the content of the first, you must see

org/geoserver/data/gen/info/GeneralizationInfosProviderImpl.class

Cheers
Christian