I checked that and I have lost feature-pregeneralized*.jar in my multiple
uninstall-install...
I put it back.
There is no problem at the pregeneralized data store creation
but when I want to publish layers,
geoserver does not find the data store:
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Data store named
dspg_rhs in workspace ws_rhs not found
My two jar files are not in the same versions, do you think this can make
this error?
Cheers