I'm trying to reproject a layer with native srs EPSG:4326 to declared srs
EPSG:3375. The native layer is from a PostGIS store.

When I view using QGIS 1.7-dev via wfs, the geometries are still in their
native coordinates. Curiously, the computed Lat/Lon Bounding Box appear to
be a single point (see attached screen cap).

I have tried with a few other layers and I get the same result when
reprojecting from 4326 to another srs.

Any ideas?

Thanks

*Hilmy*