We are hosting a fair amount of data on MSSQL server 2008 spatial. We are
currently using ArcGIS server and ArcIMS(!) to forward this data according to
the WMS standard.

We have earlier tried using this plugin with Geoserver 2.1 RC2:

http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/data/sqlserver.html

What could we expect with regards to stability, predictability and capacity
using this plugin on Geoserver 2.1. We earlier got a couple of "exclamation
marks" and hung connections. This experience was as I mentioned based on using
on RC2 on a VERY small scale. What we are looking for is better documentation
and some success examples - if possible.

This is necessary for Geoserver to prove itself as an alternative to ArcGIS
Server and/or Mapserver.

Anyone?

Ragnvald