Hi again,

I seem to have solved this issue I was installing the ,exe from the imageio
which was creating multiple .dlls in my java bin.

I still have some related issues though.

I am now able to add the Mrsid files to the store and publish the layer.
Which is also now being seen in world wind.

The problem now is in world wind the tile that is coming through is of very
very low quality. My understanding is that a Mrsid file is meant to have
multiple levels of zoom in it? Or am I wrong? Am I setting something wrong
in the layer information?

I have also tried using Geoserver 2.2 from the nightly build and using the
dds/bil plugin but this so far hasn't helped.

I am in real need of help here as I have got 500gig worth of imagery that I
will need geoserver to dish out to about 120 worldwind clients.

If there is a better way to do this I am all ears.

Thanks in advance

Jaan

  _____