Thanks for this help! It's clearer for me now! With the GeoWebCache
website, I think I can get some further informations. I only need to
deactivate the GeoWebCache blocking by the server's anti-virus...

So, if I well understand, I need to calculate appropriate resolutions for
my configuration files, according to the scales I defined in my OpenLayers
application. I think, I can find theses informations on the internet.

Geoffrey