Now, GeoWebCache works great!

I tried to use predefined scales, but it didn't work. Maybe I missed one
parameter? I tried with the "scaleDenominators" property.

So, I defined the right resolutions, according the scales defined in my
OpenLayers application. To find these resolutions, I used the
getResolutionForZoom() method. Then, I put the founded resolutions into
the GeoWebCache configuration file.

The further problem I encountered was the extent problem. In my
GeoWebCache configuration file, I put the maximal extent of the used
projection (EPSG:2154), while in my OpenLayers map, I used an other
maximal extent. I solved this issue by defining the map extent in my
OpenLayers map like the one in my GeoWebCache configuration file. Then, I
put a restricted extent in my OpenLayers map, with my previous maximal
extent. This way, I keep the previous restricted extent, and I used the
right extent to generate the tile (according to GeoWeCache). The only
persisting problem is, if I seed tiles in GeoWebCache, I will seed them
for the entire extent of my projection! I tried to seed them with a
specific extent, but it didn't work. I think, maybe the specified extent
was wrong. I don't know how calculate the right bounds for my projection
and 256*256 tiles. Could anyone explain this? It should exist a mathematic
formula?

I've got two others issues:
- it would be great to use my personal projection for all the GeoServer
layers in the GeoWebCache configuration panel. At this moment, I must
specify each layer in the GeoWebCache configuration file, and then, this
is detected in the configuration panel. Is there a tip allowing
GeoWebCache to get all the WMS GeoServer layers, like for the 4326
projection?
- I need to keep some informations from WMS GeoServer layers, like the
keywords. The problem is that GeoWebCache don't keep these informations
when it create the new WMS layers. I tried to manually put keywords in the
GeoWebCache configuration file, but it didn't work. Is there a way to that?

I hope these informations would help someone once, and I would get some
extra tips! ;)

Geoffrey