Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

This geoserver configuration is mainly used serving WMS and WFS from a
postgis DB.
The datastore/layer configuration doesn't change often and we're not
using the REST interface.

I've reloaded the configuration multiple times. Restarted all the
tomcat instances that contain the geoservers multiple times.
Nothing seems to help.

Is this a configuration issue? corrupted workspace perhaps?

Thanks,

Sjoerd Brandsma