Message: 2
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:10:10 +0100 (BST)
From: Robert Buckley < >
Subject: [Geoserver-users] svg files in slds
To: "geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net"
        <geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

I have an annoying white gap between my svg file in my sld which I can?t get
rid of. If anyone knows of an approach I could use I would be most grateful.

http://maps.zgb.de:8080/geoserver/zgb/wms?service=WMS&version=1.1.0&request=
GetMap&layers=zgb:landwirtschaft&styles=&bbox=3568099.0,5725657.0,3641090.5,
5856701.5&width=285&height=512&srs=EPSG:31467&format=application/openlayers

I am also trying to use UOM ?to enable scale dependant size control. Has
anyone succesfully implemented this for polygon hatches?

yours,

Rob

Hi Rob

Your URL/link doesn´t work, so I can´t see the problem. I´ve been working A
LOT with SLDs using .SVG files to render polygons. So far no problems.
Please give a better link and I will try to see what goes wrong. Regards
Anders Söderman Sweden