Hi,

Does anyone know the tilecache the following Tiling formats well enough to tell
me whether tiles exported from ArcGIS using the Arc2Earth Map Tile Exporter are
compatible with Geoserver/GeoWebCache?

In the Cache format in arc2Earth one can download tile in either of the
following formats...

Googlemaps (z/x/y)
Ms Bing Quadkey
ArcGis Server Level/row/column
WeoGeo  (z/x/y)
OSGEO Tile Map Service (z/x/y)
and MBTiles - SQLite DB

I would love to be able to export tiles from ArcGIS to serve as background maps
for data served by geoserver. I just don´t know the Technology well enough.

Can anyone enlighten me?

yours,

Rob