Looks good, this is what I need for a quick start; thank you!

One more question: If you issue a getFeatureInfo Request to Geoserver - what does the pregeneralized module do? Will it read the Attribute Information a generalized dataset or will it use the original one? I am asking because a custom generalisation process might merge features an thus discard the original attributes.

Cheers,
Matthias