I am having a problem with attribute orders while using FTL. My sweet
content.ftl file looks like this:

<TABLE bordercolorlight="#D7E4B2" class="table_design" ALIGN="CENTER"
border="1">
<TR class="record_heading">
<TH>Art</TH>
<TH>Latin</TH>
<TH>Areal (km2)</TH>

</TR>

<#list features as feature>
<TR class="record">
                        <#list feature.attributes as attribute>
                                                <#if !attribute.isGeometry>

                                                                        <#if
attribute.name="art_norsk">

                <TD Align="Center">${attribute.value}</TD>
                                                                        </#if>
                                                                        <#if
attribute.name="art_latins">

                <TD Align="Center">${attribute.value}</TD>
                                                                        </#if>
                                                                        <#if
attribute.name="km2">

                <TD Align="Center">${attribute.value}</TD>
                                                                        </#if>

                                                </#if>
                        </#list>

</TR>
</#list>
</TABLE>

It produces this getfeatureinfo for html:

Art

Latin

Areal (km2)

6298.26717326

Bjørn

Ursus arctos

The feature attributes (from a shapefile) is presented in the order of the data
within the shapefile (km2, art_norsk, art_latins), and not according to my
content.ftl-script (art_norsk, art_latins, km2). The shapefile in question is
available here:

·         http://db.tt/M3Nfcvbb

Bug or human error somewhere on my side?

http://db.tt/M3Nfcvbb

Cheers,

Ragnvald

PS Tomorrow we will start serving geoserver wms services officially :)

Senior Engineer, Environmental data section
            Tlf:       +47 73 58 05 64
            Mob:    +47 92 42 15 40
The Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management
www.dirnat.no<http://www.dirnat.no>