Hi Tim,

I pointed my application to
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/gwc/service/wms?, but tiles don't load yet.
I tried to set the request TILED=true, and also the tile origin, but it
doesn't work. I checked the GWC data directory and the cache is already
created, so I think the problem comes when I call the cached tiles:

var punts = [

                                        new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
                                                "Punts",
                        "http://localhost:8080/geoserver/gwc/service/wms?";,
                        {
                                                layers: [

"W_PUNT_AFECCIO",

"W_CASETA",

"W_HIDRANT"
                                                                ],
                                                transparent:true,
                                                format: "image/gif",
                                                tiled:true,
                                                tileSize : new
OpenLayers.Size(256,256),
                                                tileOrigin: new
OpenLayers.LonLat(28125,41484375),
                                                },{
                                                        isBaseLayer: false,

                                                        visibility: false,
                                                        buffer: 0,

                                                }),

                                        ];

I checked on firebug, and it says : 400 bad request
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/gwc/service/wms?LAYERS=W_PUNT_AFECCIO&TRANSPARENT=TRUE&FORMAT=image%2Fgif&TILED=true&TILESIZE=w%3D256%2Ch%3D256&TILEORIGIN=lon%3D28125%2Clat%3D41484375&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetMap&STYLES=&SRS=EPSG%3A23031&BBOX=420663.04826175,4585608.0364353,425210.45487057,4590155.4430441&WIDTH=256&HEIGHT=256

So, what can I do? I really need to sort this out!