Hi,

We are having to restart Geoserver once a week because of OutOfMemory
errors.  I wanted to see if anyone knows of particular configurations that
can cause this.  Rough statistics of our server:

   - 6GM RAM
   - 71 Stores
   - 381 Layers
   - 45 Workspaces
   - Most raster data is ECW and most of those are ImageMosaics
   - 27-30 of the Vector Stores are postgis (We are not yet using JNDI but
   I am trying to find time to set that up).  We have set the connections
   perstore to 2 for most of them and have 200 permitted connections so we are
   not running out of connections
   - We have at least one JP2ECW Stores
   - We have a couple proxied WMS Stores
   - Some raster stores are published multiple times in different workspaces
   - We heavily use "virtual" workspaces

Any ideas where I should look for the memory leak?

Thanks,

jesse